Library Examples and Interactive Tutorials¶
We have interactive tutorials and examples of using the pycbc. Please give them a try!.
In addition we have some examples below.
- Catalog of Observed Gravitational-wave Mergers
- Query times of valid data, hardware injections, and more.
- Reading Gravitational-wave Frames
- Performing FFTs in PyCBC
- Signal Processing with GW150914
- Gravitational-wave Detectors
- Handling PSDs
- Generating Noise
- What waveforms can I generate?
- Plotting Time Domain Waveforms
- Generating one waveform in multiple detectors
- Selecting which modes to include
- Calculating the match between waveforms
- Plotting a TD and FD waveform together in the TD
- Plotting GW phase and amplitude of TD waveform
- Plotting frequency evolution of TD waveform
- Adding a custom waveform
- Using PyCBC Distributions from PyCBC Inference